Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Park City...
The last few days we spent with Darin's side of the family in Park City. We rented out some condos up there and then all crammed in for some fun. We only had one bad experience and that would be when we found out that the pool that we had been swimming in was not actually supposed to be used by us, only by the neighboring condos. (Imagine having to yank about 15 kids out of a nice warm pool on a hot sunny day after only being in for 10 minutes!) Because we had only planned to swim that left oodles of time to be filled. I am thankful for that time. I learned that my niece Makelle only needs $350.00 to make her dreams come true. I learned that Kendyll loves Felicity (the American girl doll) and about every other one in the catalogue. I also learned that my niece Sydnie who is a fabulous soccer player, got up early to drive back home and try out for soccer admist her throbbing broken finger. I learned that Grant is just like my boys in the fact that he loves guns and Star Wars. He is also a great trooper walking on the trail to and from the playground. I got to see Loryn sneak out of bed and pretend to be invisible as she peeked at us around the cornor. I learned that Caitlyn loves lips, any kind of chapstick, lip gloss or shiny stuff and that she could have a career at a supermarket when she grows up. I also got to spend priceless time with my two kids getting to know them a little bit more. They were great troopers as well and slept good and minded most of the time. I am so thankful to have them in my life. And I am most thankful for all of these sweet faces. I am happy to be called a mom and aunt and lucky to be a part of their lives. Thanks guys for making it a great trip! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great photos!
Post a Comment