Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Mustard is NOT for brothers!!!!
Yes, you read the post right. Mustard is NOT for brothers-want to know how I know this? Let me just tell you, Darin and I have been going to bed at 8:00 so we don't look like zombies after being up and feeding Grifin. So, we tucked Wyatt in bed and he was sound asleep by about 8:10, we then retired which left only Bridger up alone in a quiet house. He didn't seem to think that this was very good, so he decided to wake up his brother and see if he would sleep in his room with him, only Wyatt wouldn't wake up, so Bridger decided to squirt mustard all over him and wake him up. Darin and I then heard lots of noise and D went to investigate, needless to say he was not THRILLED at what he found!! I can smile about this today, and hopefully laugh about it soon, I am blogging about it so that I won't forget about it and can use it as excellent blackmail someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow! lol...poor wyatt.
Post a Comment