Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big Rock Candy Mountain!

I always seem to upload my pictures in reverse order-one of these times I will remember-Here is a picture of Bridger having a good time at the Big Rock Candy Mountain.
Here is Wyatt-the little 4 wheeler wouldn't work, but he was content to just sit and pose-Darin also got some good exercise pushing him around the yard on it.
Here is a shot of the mountain itself-for those of you who don't know where it is-it is in Marysvale (pretty close to Richfield)



Another shot of the mountain-Bridger doesn't think they should call it candy unless it actually is-good point!


Here's the cabin there. It is so quiet and peaceful and located just down from Hoovers-yummy, yummy!

Now, I will end with the bad part of the trip. We went into Richfield to pick up my cousin's son to play with Bridger and they took of on the 4 wheelers. Bridger wanted to pass Kendrick up and was doing a "nah-nah" looking at him and managed to run off the road and tip the 4 wheeler. The 4 wheeler rolled and landed on him. Luckily, he didn't get hurt-he is terribly sore-but every bone stayed intact. That was a big blessing! His guardian angel must work overtime! Unfortunately the 4 wheeler is pretty busted up-I can't believe he is OK. Oh well I guess you just have to chuck it up to experience. I hope a lesson was learned and that we can repair the 4 wheeler! Other than that it was a great weekend.




3 comments:

loveourboys said...

I can't believe how big Wyatt looks on the 4wheeler! I'm so glad Bridger is ok, scary stuff!

NikkiAWardell said...

I love Big Rock Candy Mountain!!!! The cute little shop and country feel!!! I don't know too many other people that even know what it is!!:) My kids like to stand in front of the "Disneyland" sign in front and have their pics taken.

NikkiAWardell said...

btw...glad Bridger is okay after a scary close call and all your pics are darling!