I am still plugging along. I have nine weeks left of this pregnancy and am trying to stay away from the hot sun as much as I can. We are excited for Grifin to join our family. My kids can hardly wait, and I know from experience that it will be here sooner than I know it. It has been an eventful summer. I hope this finds you all well!!!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Where have we been?...
I love summer. I Love having my kids with me and not having to worry about school. While I love all of those things, it is a tad bit obvious that I have not loved blogging about what we are doing. So, here is the last little bit of summer via pictures.
We have loved spending time at Lagoon this summer.
More random Lagoon pictures.
We also made it to Disneyland. It was a last minute trip that we decided to go on and the kids really had a great time. We even felt an earthquake while we were there, but hey that's California for you.
We saw lots of fun friends at Disneyland.
Wyatt LOVED Buzz.
When we got back, Wyatt was climbing on the trampoline to see his dad and was stung four times. You can see his lip sting here. He was also stung on the ear and twice on the back of his neck. His dad was stung in the stomach as well. Luckily he had no allergic reactions to all of his stings, poor kid.
Wyatt also finally discovered that he LIKES to swim in the pool, this is the first time all year that he has gotten in the pool. He thinks it is pretty great now.
Bridger turned NINE!!!! He is a great kid and we are lucky to have him in our family. He is a great helper and does his chores everyday. He also tries really hard to be a great example to his little brother and takes him along to play with his friends. He has really been fun to have around this summer and I will miss all of his help when he goes back to school. His favorite ride at Disneyland was Space Mountain. He didn't care for the Matterhorn, but liked all of the other rides. We love you!
And here is the cake I made for my mom and Bridger, they were born on the same day. You can't see it very well, but it was chocolate with raspberry mousse and fresh raspberries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh!! Man!! I'm sorry I forgot your mom's b-day!! And I didn't realize you had a child that shared it!! haha!! :) Wish them happy beleated b-day from me!! Love you all!! :)
Post a Comment