Monday, August 23, 2010
Bridger's Big Week
OK-yet again I loaded this backwards-is there any hope-Really-how many times---YIKES! Bridger has had quite the last week. Here he is relaxing after his first day of school. He is excited to not have to wear uniforms anymore, and I am excited that he can walk to school. His teacher is Mrs. Shope. When asked what he thought about her the first day, he said, "We learned something pretty interesting about her. She has a tattoo on her foot, but we just really didn't make a big deal out of it." I love listening to kids. They crack me up!
Here he is coming home from school. This morning I was thinking about all of the things that I wanted to do together as a family this summer and never got around to, then I reminded myself that we had an awesome summer, and like all good things, they have to come to an end sooner or later.
Bridger is also playing football this year. He had his first game on Saturday-they played Brigham City and got creamed. He tackled all the kids he was supposed to and had a great time anyhow. Win, loose, he is just enjoying himself.
And right before his game, he had his very first piano recital. He played first and did an excellent job. We are so proud of him. Here he is playing a duet with his teacher. He played two duets and then bowed and RAN out of the room. It was pretty comical.
I have FOUR short weeks left of this pregnancy and am feeling pretty lucky not to be on bed rest. With my last two pregnancies I was on bed rest by this time, this one has been good. I got a touch of the flu last week, but am feeling much better now. We are all excited for Grifin to join our family. Wyatt talks about it non-stop. I am just trying to keep my mind wrapped around it all. Hope that you all had amazing summers and great first days of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment