Ok-so Bridger is what I would classify as a typical boy-boy. He never likes to have his hair spiked, it's a fight to get him to shower every night and we always have to remind him to brush his teeth. Typically, he wears a baseball cap, so you never even see his hair. That all changed today, this morning I caught him in the bathroom sprucin' up. He spiked his hair, brushed his teeth and put on his favorite outfit. He thought he was pretty hot stuff. Then he came around the corner and I whistled and asked why he was getting all gussied up. He never answered me directly, which made me wonder what was going on. Later in the afternoon, the cute neighbor girl that we occasionally watch came over and suddenly I was enlightened. He asked her how he looked and then I asked him if he thought she was cute. He got very mad and dashed out the room-oh to be young again. I wanted to take his picture, but he wouldn't let me so I waited until he went to call his friend after school and snapped a few, you can tell by the look on his face how thrilled he was. Isn't he suppose to hate girls right now?
Friday, January 9, 2009
Stylin Bridger
Ok-so Bridger is what I would classify as a typical boy-boy. He never likes to have his hair spiked, it's a fight to get him to shower every night and we always have to remind him to brush his teeth. Typically, he wears a baseball cap, so you never even see his hair. That all changed today, this morning I caught him in the bathroom sprucin' up. He spiked his hair, brushed his teeth and put on his favorite outfit. He thought he was pretty hot stuff. Then he came around the corner and I whistled and asked why he was getting all gussied up. He never answered me directly, which made me wonder what was going on. Later in the afternoon, the cute neighbor girl that we occasionally watch came over and suddenly I was enlightened. He asked her how he looked and then I asked him if he thought she was cute. He got very mad and dashed out the room-oh to be young again. I wanted to take his picture, but he wouldn't let me so I waited until he went to call his friend after school and snapped a few, you can tell by the look on his face how thrilled he was. Isn't he suppose to hate girls right now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How old is he, now??? I was just hit yesterday with Krystal telling me a boy attempted to hold her hand while going down the stairs at school (you know, the slide-it-down-the-banister-too-fast-and-bump-into-you, thing? Ahhhhggggggg!!! I'm not ready for this, either!! Guess it's pay back for missing out on Heidi's adventures!! lol
HILARIOUS!!! Hey thanks for taking the boys to the "cheese"iest place on earth. They had a blast! You are the favorite!! Love ya! Stace
Post a Comment